- One box non cook lasagna noodles
- One large onion diced
- Butter to cook onion
- 3 sweet potatoes
- Teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- one can chicken broth
- one can cream of mushroom soup
- teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup Marsala wine
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- about 3 tbl hot Saigon Sizzle Stir Fry sauce
- Mix broth and soup, wine, lemon juice, and Stir Fry sauce in a pan and heat through.
- Cook sweet potatoes (I did it in the microwave). Peel them and place in food processor, with cream cheese, salt, and garlic. Whip together.
- Pour small amount of soup mixture into a 9” square pan or 9X 13” pan. Set down a layer of noodles. Add a layer of the potato mixture, and top with onions. Pour broth mixture over it. Repeat several times until you run out of ingredients.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Let cool for fifteen minutes to firm it up.